Human Design New Year 2020
(Rave New Year Forecast, Universal Horoscope for 2020)
22 January 2020 - 21 January 2021
Every year in late January when the sun moves into gate 41 a new cycle of experience starts.
The Human Design New Year 2020 forecast describes the global energies that will determine our collective experience. It describes the imprinting of the planetary transit field at the time that the cycle starts. Those energies affect all of us and we can't avoid them throughout the year, there is no escape out of the matrix.
Understanding the yearly program from a mechanical and purely logical standpoint can help us to see things more clearly when we encounter them. Understanding can help us to feel more secure in our decisions, to take things with more ease and maybe even with a little bit of humor. Seeing how it is just the global program can help us to take things less personally and to endure in those moments when it hurts. Seeing things clearly can help us to make the best of the energies that we are given and to live them out productively through awareness. Beyond that, it is simply freaking interesting to understand the energies that globally pull the strings, to watch them in action and to recognize them in the events around us.
Let's have a quick look at the last year to understand the concept:
Excerpt from last year (2019 Report, page 7)
Excerpt from last year (2019 Report, page 10)
2019 brought Slow and Bumpy Beginnings despite Limitations. New Cycles Opened.
Many things we desired we no longer desire. Many things have fallen away. Others might have come into focus. New big cycles are opening. 2019 is a year of slow and bumpy beginnings on a large scale.
2019 was a year of transition and the slow start of a new cycle. It brought the thematic of structural resets, karmic balance and cleanup. Below is a list of the major transits connected to the ending of what didn’t serve us any longer. It was about reaping or harvesting the effects from past actions and working through old structures and limitations in order to transform them. You can find more details on them in the past transit reports I wrote in 2019.
4 April 2019: Pluto conjunct the South Node: Truth & Transformation. Crash and Lasting Structural Reset. Tension and Service
- This was a transit of strife, quarrel and needing to be right. It brought a structural reset, which effects we will continue to see unfolding.
Brexit was initially planned to happen here on 29 March.
30 April-September 2019: Saturn Retrograde and Saturn conjunct the South Node (1st conjunction): Leaving One-Sided Relationships. Being Excluded Due to Hindering Others
- On May 2nd the second largest darknet market was taken down and confiscated.
4 July 2019: Saturn conjunct South Node (2nd conjunction)
- From July to August all outer planets were retrograde, except Uranus who zealously continued to innovate and side-track. During this time there were two eclipses.
28 September 2019: Saturn conjunct South Node (3rd conjunction). New Moon opposite Chiron: Karmic backlash or harvest. It is what it is. Forking of the Path “New earth – old earth”. Denial and Refusing to Correct – or Perfecting Relationships and Balancing Power and Gender Rights
- On September 26th, here in Germany, where I am living, a special forces unit of 440 people busted a darknet hosting provider, that was located in 5 floors of an old NATO bunker. Here is an explanation for the technical laymen: a hosting provider is a business that provides the platform and thus the possibility for websites to be online and to be accessible from all over the world. Transparent Matrix has a hosting provider, too, that makes it possible for you to access the website and possible for me to publish content for you. The hosting provider, that they busted in September, was specialized in hosting cyber criminal websites hidden from the government. Websites for criminal activities like trading weapons, child porn and drugs. The hosting service was founded by a 59-year old dutch guy who is now having fun with enjoying the fruits of his second Saturn return. Saturn is the lord of karma.
Now they are investigating the confiscated material for further prosecution. I think proceedings might start after Pluto conjuncts Saturn in January. But let’s see.
At the same time, new cycles started from the early months of this year on:
April-October 2019: Pluto retrograde, Nodal Shift & Chiron in Gate 17: Aligning to the Unexpected. New Beginnings and Opinion Clashes
-> Pluto direct brought social selectivity or not
July-December 2019: Chiron Retrograde 2019: Patiently Working towards New Beginnings, often based on Past Success.
-> Chiron direct on the Cross of Confrontation: Maintaining Innocence and Finding Ways to Survive in the World through having taken the long Road and having done solid Research
On 28 October 2019 into November 2019, the fights for 2020 were chosen under the influence of a new moon opposite Uranus:
Individual purpose and finding to the like-minded. Carefully evaluating the right risk to manifest purpose and freedom. Volatility, impulsiveness and egoism or individuation and innovation.
January 2020: The new Year starts!
The Human Design New Year 2020 forecast is a PDF-file with 31 pages (27 pages as pure text without graphics)
Table of content:
1. Quick Intro to the Wheel (less than a page)
2. The Yearly Cycle (3 pages)
3. Personal Effect (1 1/2 pages)
4. Major transits of 2019 (1 page with the info above, that you have already read)
5. Human Design New Year 2020 / Rave New Year (22 pages)
If you already have an account at Transparent Matrix, please log into it at the bottom of the page before you purchase, so that the forecast can be attributed to and immediately downloaded via your account.
YES, get the 2020 forecast!
YES, get the 2020 & 2019 forecast!
Content of the 2019 Forecast:
The Rave New Year 2019 forecast is a PDF-file with 24 pages (20 pages as pure text without graphics)
Table of content:
1. Quick Intro to the Wheel
2. The Yearly Cycle
3. Personal Effect
4. The Continuity of 2018 to 2019
5. Rave New Year 2019
6. 2027, Pluto, the Keepers of the Wheel and our Mitochondria